|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Friday, August 14, 2009, 1:02 AM
My auntie went for a surgery and doc said she's weak. I really wonder how my cousin is feeling right now. Actually, I imagine him sitting in the hospital corridoor, outside the ward, sitting on a grey chair all alone, concentrating hard on playing his PSP, the light flickering. He's coming over later. I hope he's feeling fine. Although I kind of expect him to be indifferent, I shall not take for granted that the way he looks is the way he feels inside. It's kind of like Coach. How he suffered 3 years watching his mum battle brain cancer and finally when she left him. And Coach always seemed so smiley. He still does. But I can imagine the pain. Yesterday's training was terrible. I was scared. I couldn't swim properly. It was horrible. It was like forgetting how to walk. Like how a tennis player must feel when he suddenly forgot how to hold his racket, like how a ballerina suddenly couldn't balance on her toes. It felt like I was disconnected from swimming all of a sudden. I couldn't feel the water in my arms so I couldn't pull like I used to, where every pull brought me forward. My arms were numb and cold. No matter how hard I slapped them or stretched them, they were heavy. I was slow. And I usually love pulling. Now it seems so distant. And swimming seems distant. I hope I get back my feeling next training. I've taken a whole new look on swimming now. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ Went to Coach's mum's wake today after school. It ... + Wendy: We'll all be together again. You must have ... + I'll Try. + this is the 2nd time i posted in a few minutes. I ... + I never want to grow up, I want to be a kid foreve... + Sparring = ownage.It was super fun yet super tirin... + 3 awesome things happened/were done today. It's re... + This is bad. I feel like a ticking time bomb. Peop... + I LOVE PETER PAN. He's so cute(: and neverland doe... + It's time to hyperventilate. Obviously I still fea... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

