|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 1:21 AM
Neverland is on the second star to the right. Follow it and you'll reach there. I actually believe it. I love these fairytale people so much!!!! (plus, peter's cute too) They seem so happy and I WANNA GO TO LONDON AND LEAVE THE WINDOWS OPEN AT NIGHT SO PETER CAN BRING ME AWAY TO NEVERLAND. Cartoon characters can't change. Real people change overtime. If I could just merge with the peter pan show, I'd be the happiest girl alive. I have had it with school and everything. I don't want to grow up. This sucks socks. I wanna be Peter for a change. Plus, I get a fairy. And I'd be able to fly. I'll leave my window open tonight. I'll wait for Peter to fly in in search of his shadow. Then I can leave this crap world of stress and competition for good. Don't miss me. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ It's time to hyperventilate. Obviously I still fea... + Call me over-sensitive. I just feel like quitting ... + 'I'm never gonna give you up,I'm never gonna have ... + No seriously. This has to stop. It hurts my head, ... + pink mitchell:'Been up all night. Been up all nigh... + i got white shutter shades nao. cos addy helped me... + I LOVE MITCHELL DAVIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ... + HI FRIEND,Talking to you today made me feel guilty... + billie jean is not my loverrrrrr + My thumb like aches from it being like smashed by ... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

