take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Monday, July 6, 2009, 2:55 AM
HI FRIEND,
Talking to you today made me feel guilty that I hadn't been there for you when you needed me and that you weren't mad at me or anything made me feel worse. I miss the times last year when you told us stories and we'd all be there to hear you but this year it's like so different and I really wanna go back in time. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you, to hear what you had to say. To think you still treated me the same. Thanks for everything(:
Today when I read what you wrote, and saw the people you thought of first, I felt so guilty to see that I wasn't in the list because I know I hadn't been there, I didn't know anything. I'm so sorry. Really I am. I hope things will go back to the way they were. When we were together as friendz, when we confided in each other no matter what happened. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. Really.
LOVE, FRIEND.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
hi i'm CHERLYN and i'm sure you know who i am. Meet your doom, Vilgax and have no idea what I'm saying.I love so many things you won't be able to count. I'm quittttte emo at times when I can actually THINK. But hey, most of the time, my :D is real. Although sometimes it radiates emo-ness, proving the mask I'm wearing. I hate it when I realise I am running out of time. That's why i like thinking about time. If we could stop it, where do you think we'd be? FRAP, I'm thinking again.
|
6A 07((:
1SY-08((:
tisa((:
Chelsia((:
Joedi((:
Rachel Ang((:
SC SWIM((:
mei lin((:
Daryl((:
Wei Lun((:
Rae((:
Rachel Goh((:
Brenda((:
Valerie yeo((:
Christine((:
Molly((:
Andrea ((:
Pearlyn((:
Gwen((:
Nut Teo((:
Aisyah((:
Izzah((:
Rui((:
Ken((:
Wei Lin((:
Jun Lei((:
Kiran((:
Vicky.T((:
+ billie jean is not my loverrrrrr
+ My thumb like aches from it being like smashed by ...
+ you're nice, but seriously, draw the line somewher...
+ OH THE MATERIALISTIC-NESS IS SETTING IN D: and i f...
+ I'm holding back and you don't know and I don't bl...
+ I am going to starbucks later and buying a jumbo s...
+ It's me against the world. And boy this sucks. I k...
+ Went out with Pearlyn today for study session. IT ...
+ ._________.rachel ang really makes me feel better!...
+ i am having a nervous breakown now. OMGFRAPPINGSHI...
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|