take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Thursday, July 30, 2009, 6:50 AM
This is bad. I feel like a ticking time bomb. People say that you have to pick yourself up after each fall. But they don't understand that after a few falls, you get sick of the pain you have to take. You get sick of all this crap. You get sick of picking yourself up just to fall again. What the hell is the point?
This damned world is hell and just let me leave for neverland tonight. Let me leave this place and leave all this shit behind where everything I do just doesn't reap anything. I just want to walk through a rainbow and live in a tree trunk. There's no such thing as a competition, there's no such thing as work stress. Hell, this is shit.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
hi i'm CHERLYN and i'm sure you know who i am. Meet your doom, Vilgax and have no idea what I'm saying.I love so many things you won't be able to count. I'm quittttte emo at times when I can actually THINK. But hey, most of the time, my :D is real. Although sometimes it radiates emo-ness, proving the mask I'm wearing. I hate it when I realise I am running out of time. That's why i like thinking about time. If we could stop it, where do you think we'd be? FRAP, I'm thinking again.
|
6A 07((:
1SY-08((:
tisa((:
Chelsia((:
Joedi((:
Rachel Ang((:
SC SWIM((:
mei lin((:
Daryl((:
Wei Lun((:
Rae((:
Rachel Goh((:
Brenda((:
Valerie yeo((:
Christine((:
Molly((:
Andrea ((:
Pearlyn((:
Gwen((:
Nut Teo((:
Aisyah((:
Izzah((:
Rui((:
Ken((:
Wei Lin((:
Jun Lei((:
Kiran((:
Vicky.T((:
+ I LOVE PETER PAN. He's so cute(: and neverland doe...
+ It's time to hyperventilate. Obviously I still fea...
+ Call me over-sensitive. I just feel like quitting ...
+ 'I'm never gonna give you up,I'm never gonna have ...
+ No seriously. This has to stop. It hurts my head, ...
+ pink mitchell:'Been up all night. Been up all nigh...
+ i got white shutter shades nao. cos addy helped me...
+ I LOVE MITCHELL DAVIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ...
+ HI FRIEND,Talking to you today made me feel guilty...
+ billie jean is not my loverrrrrr
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|