|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Monday, August 3, 2009, 2:28 AM
I feel so isolated. I feel like noble gas (chem), unreactive, whole yet not. I don't fit with anything. I'm the minority. I'm scared for EOYS. I'm scared for chinese. yes I freaking hate it but I know it's my duty to still do well for it. Even if it killz me. How many times have I suffered heart failure in my room this year. Just let me go somewhere where I can find myself. Self-discover or something. Otherwise, just let me go into the Disney world. The cartoons just make me smile. There I know nothing can be worse than reality. Not growing up may have its disadvantages. But it sure beats this crapload of my life. I'm almost done with my peter pan letter. I sound like some obsessed person. It's called believing not dreaming. Neverland exists. And one day I'm gonna go there. I'll be a small girl again. Cos in Neverland, nothing can go horribly wrong. Nothing at all. Nothing. At. All. Wrong, yes. But not horribly. Life won't be a bitch there. I don' care what people say, how people think it's all just a cartoon. It's probably true. Cos I dream about it. And when you believe hard enough you actually dream at night about it. I've seen how it looks like, I've heard him. DAMN, i'm insane. I should just drop school and go to NASA and tell them to fly me to neverland. I think they'll just throw me out. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ I never want to grow up, I want to be a kid foreve... + Sparring = ownage.It was super fun yet super tirin... + 3 awesome things happened/were done today. It's re... + This is bad. I feel like a ticking time bomb. Peop... + I LOVE PETER PAN. He's so cute(: and neverland doe... + It's time to hyperventilate. Obviously I still fea... + Call me over-sensitive. I just feel like quitting ... + 'I'm never gonna give you up,I'm never gonna have ... + No seriously. This has to stop. It hurts my head, ... + pink mitchell:'Been up all night. Been up all nigh... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

