take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Monday, August 3, 2009, 2:18 AM
I never want to grow up, I want to be a kid forever. There's always a chance. When you grow up, you'll get boring. Like my dad. He told me fairies don't exist. Heck, I hope what he said didn't kill Tinkerbell in Neverland.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
hi i'm CHERLYN and i'm sure you know who i am. Meet your doom, Vilgax and have no idea what I'm saying.I love so many things you won't be able to count. I'm quittttte emo at times when I can actually THINK. But hey, most of the time, my :D is real. Although sometimes it radiates emo-ness, proving the mask I'm wearing. I hate it when I realise I am running out of time. That's why i like thinking about time. If we could stop it, where do you think we'd be? FRAP, I'm thinking again.
|
6A 07((:
1SY-08((:
tisa((:
Chelsia((:
Joedi((:
Rachel Ang((:
SC SWIM((:
mei lin((:
Daryl((:
Wei Lun((:
Rae((:
Rachel Goh((:
Brenda((:
Valerie yeo((:
Christine((:
Molly((:
Andrea ((:
Pearlyn((:
Gwen((:
Nut Teo((:
Aisyah((:
Izzah((:
Rui((:
Ken((:
Wei Lin((:
Jun Lei((:
Kiran((:
Vicky.T((:
+ Sparring = ownage.It was super fun yet super tirin...
+ 3 awesome things happened/were done today. It's re...
+ This is bad. I feel like a ticking time bomb. Peop...
+ I LOVE PETER PAN. He's so cute(: and neverland doe...
+ It's time to hyperventilate. Obviously I still fea...
+ Call me over-sensitive. I just feel like quitting ...
+ 'I'm never gonna give you up,I'm never gonna have ...
+ No seriously. This has to stop. It hurts my head, ...
+ pink mitchell:'Been up all night. Been up all nigh...
+ i got white shutter shades nao. cos addy helped me...
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|