|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Friday, July 31, 2009, 6:25 AM
Firstly, I have my very own copy of Return to Neverland cos I kinda pieced together the bits and pieces I downloaded off youtube. It's now complete and I still tear when I watch the reruns. I think Disney cartoons like Peter Pan, the Fox and the Hound, Brother Bear etc. are epic. They're just so, idk, epic. I love them. They are like awesome. Thenthenthen, went to science centre today again for some talk with Joedi, Wennie, Gwen and Moon. It was fun. I finished my geog project, we laughed alot and we took pictures and I now have peter, my tiger magnet. I may change his name. I need a peter pan doll like Daniel. The most awesome thing happened to me like early early in the morning, which is probably considered last night. But it was the mostmost awesome thing ever. I dreamt I saw the second star to the right in the sky. It was the most beautiful dream I ever had. I was sitting at Wendy/Jane's home window and I looked up in the night sky and I saw these 2 stars in the sky. It was quiet and I am certain I heard somebody's footsteps on the roof and some guy laughing and when I looked at the second star to the right, I saw the star twinkle brightly. That was definitely Peter Pan. And that was definitely the most beautiful dream I ever had in my life. I want to relieve it again. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ This is bad. I feel like a ticking time bomb. Peop... + I LOVE PETER PAN. He's so cute(: and neverland doe... + It's time to hyperventilate. Obviously I still fea... + Call me over-sensitive. I just feel like quitting ... + 'I'm never gonna give you up,I'm never gonna have ... + No seriously. This has to stop. It hurts my head, ... + pink mitchell:'Been up all night. Been up all nigh... + i got white shutter shades nao. cos addy helped me... + I LOVE MITCHELL DAVIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ... + HI FRIEND,Talking to you today made me feel guilty... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

