|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 5:31 AM
CIP
Here's the piece of waffle which flew off Molly's plate cos she made it fly by pulling too hard. Auntie Saki fatimah Joedi was so relieved it didn't touch her bag. Joedi unglam pic #1 Joedi unglam pic #2![]() Molly's failed shot in the taxi. She only took half her face! o.O ![]() My successful shotttttt! :D Guess whose legs are theseeeeeeeeeeeeeee.![]() Finger starrrrrr (taken in cab) ![]() This looks like grapes but it isn't!!!!! it's the pond at the lobby at the hospital where Molly was extremely excited at seeing little mollies. ![]() CHERLYN THE COOL AND JOEDI THE SUCKER :DDD WHOO~ ![]() The auntie and the fishy. ![]() Creatables! They were yummyyyyyy. Joedi brought them in a lunch box. ![]() O.O i can see both my feet. ![]() Joedi unglam pic #3 ![]() YAY US ![]() YAY THEM ![]() YAY US ![]() Joedi is a loser (nods head) Molly fiddling with her hp and Joedi looking around. I just felt like taking this The pretty fountain At the end of the day where Joedi and molly were picking up leaves and twigs.![]() Molly trying to advertise her pretty plant. ![]() Joedi trying to take vids of both molly and I. o.O LOL, joedi with her fantastic marble chair. it's super pixellated cos my phone cam sucks. Trimming plants are so not for us though. It was fun cos we were all there. Can't wait for next Wed! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ SC SWIM MEET + I feel emo now. I don't know why. Like nownow. Now... + I am happy today again. Although I'm stressed and ... + GAH! Maths test was total crap today. Especially q... + ;D i don't wanna go to school lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... + I think 2SY is super cool but we just needa get mo... + I am emo and high. :D:I am eating jelly now. And I... + 2SY WHOO~ + boo you + Yay for the me, by Cherlynyay for the me who final... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

