|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Monday, January 5, 2009, 2:29 AM
yay for the me who finally felt happier this year. yay for the me who found friends who appreciate me for who I am. yay for the me with totally fantastic seniors and two terrific juniors. yay for the me who still miss those who loved me and have left me. yay for the me who will try my best to uphold my resolutions. yay for the me who believes in myself. yay for the me who appreciate others more this year. yay for the me who can socialize better. yay for the me who is in a dilemma of whether I should change to Xanga. yay for the me who wants contact lenses cos I hate specs. yay for the me who likes blue and green. yay for the me who bought an eraser today. yay for the me who wants to go house hopping next hols with my best friends. yay for the me who prepared a ton of early presents. yay for the me who feels inspired to write a book (o.O) yay for the me who wants to save my planet (o.O!!!) yay for the me who kicked a guy in the pool on purpose cos he was irritating. (._.) yay for the me who loves baby blues. yay for the me who is PE rep. yay for the me who is a hero and a one of a kind. yay for the me. yay for the me. ------- lol. that was like random. but it was meaningful to me anyway. ME FTW. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ To grandpa in the sky:I've decided to write to you... + lalala. i am happy today cos I am going outttttttt... + I don't feel very happy today. I feel like a total... + WHEE;D my aunt gave me this bag to match with my ... + My blog died. yes, it did. And Molly's blog madde ... + "Benjamin Tennyson, you are SUCH a CHEATER." -Gwen... + Feeling funny today.And seriously. I wanna finish ... + "Hey, I'm on fire...and...I'm OK. Check it outtt. ... + "Ben 10 rocks and I don't really care if you think... + BOLT THE SUPERDOG wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

