|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Monday, December 8, 2008, 6:23 PM
And seriously. I wanna finish studying sec 2 stuff by this holidays so that I can catch up next year so that my dad won't keep making me feel guilty by nagging and nagging about my results please. But if I tried, my head would probrably just burst manzxzx. I just smsed RAE;D she hasn't replied D; Oh ya, a happy thing about today: i started a diaryyyyyyy;D Ooh yeah. I finally found a suitable book for MY DIARY;D yay. it's the ben 10 notebook tisa gave me. You know, at first I couldn't bear to write on it but then now I wrote 3 pages! YAY: a great feat for today :D I did some lit reading in the morning. DAMN BORING PLEASE. But I must persist. even if I end up sleeping. I realise I give myself alot of advice that I should follow. But usually I don't. My feet are cold. I seriously want a dog! I hate being the only child sometimes. It's so super boring. At least a dog can keep me company. But the chances of me getting a dog now is 0. Considering my dad keeps telling me no and he weouldn't even let me say please for another time. Hmmph. I want Fairy Godparents. I have so many things to wish for. Right now, I wish that I was still in primary school. Yes, it's irritating that I keep saying this but I don't care. I miss all my BFFs and my short distance home and my uniform and my form teacher and sitting school bus home. And I wish that my room wasn't so messyyyyyyyyyy. But messy rooms feel more roomish. Plus, my dad hasn't realised that there is this container of popcorn next to my com. Not supposed to have popcorn in the room cos of the likelihood of an ant invasion (I had 3 this year). |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ "Hey, I'm on fire...and...I'm OK. Check it outtt. ... + "Ben 10 rocks and I don't really care if you think... + BOLT THE SUPERDOG + tralalala + Some crap will appear here + Going outt;D + ALALA + beverly hills chi-wow-wa + a quiz((: ok, fine. i can't think of anything bett... + todayyyy was a great dayyy wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

