|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Saturday, December 27, 2008, 9:16 PM
I feel dead. Seriously. Oh ya, don't ask me, "What's wrong?" because I don't know. o.O Lol. That wasn't funny either. I feel like doing a quiz. I shall not name the tagger. Because I feel like it. I felt happy when I swam this morning. Now I feel dweebish and like a total doofus. What's your name? Cherlyn Seah Why is that your name? Cos my parent's named me. I don't have a choice Do you like your name? Can I NOT like it? What does your name mean? To be cheerful? o.O Would you tell somebody you liked him/her? I don't know cos I don't like anybody now Do you like anybody? no. How do you feel now? envious and bored and emo Why are you doing this quiz? cos i am envious and bored and emo Name 12 things people should know about you: 1. I am emo now 2. When I'm emo, I'm grumpy 3. I like swimming 4. I am a girl 5. I swim 6. I watch cartoons 7. I like ben 10 8. I like danny phantom 9. I like beastboy 10. I like raven 11. I had 3 dreams in a row last night 12. I play neopets Who are your best friends? pearlyn, I-Lin, geok ting Anyone on the waiting list for best friends? Joedi? Chelsia? Rachel Ang? What school are you in now? SCGS If you had a choice, what school would you go to? RVHS Why? Because 2 of my best friends are there and many people there are nice. Feel praised cos I don't usually praise people when i am emo. Tag 10 people: anybody who is reading this right now. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ WHEE;D my aunt gave me this bag to match with my ... + My blog died. yes, it did. And Molly's blog madde ... + "Benjamin Tennyson, you are SUCH a CHEATER." -Gwen... + Feeling funny today.And seriously. I wanna finish ... + "Hey, I'm on fire...and...I'm OK. Check it outtt. ... + "Ben 10 rocks and I don't really care if you think... + BOLT THE SUPERDOG + tralalala + Some crap will appear here + Going outt;D wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

