|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Friday, February 6, 2009, 4:14 AM
---- Fine, I'm not upset over THAT. I don't know, I just feel so damn insignificant because of some damn thing that I realised affected my mood for the whole day after school. And I can't say it cos it'll hurt and will probably turn 2SY class politics way upside down. Such a huge secret eh? Insignificant. Uninfluenced. I don't know. I feel out of the circle now. Like really out. Even if I have like some of my friends by my side (and I totally love them thank you very much), I just feel like exploding. It's not bottled up anger. I just don't know. And no, I do not have some ticking time bomb in me._. I feel like such a let down. I feel like some kinda reject. People don't listen to me and I just realised that just now. I feel so damned lonely. Maybe that's why I turn to cartoons: I need someone to be there for me all the time. And maybe someday I'll just melt away and transform into a cartoon character with superpowers. Then I'll be able to live with all those cartoons who I know will not cast me aside for anything. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ I am happy today again. Although I'm stressed and ... + GAH! Maths test was total crap today. Especially q... + ;D i don't wanna go to school lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... + I think 2SY is super cool but we just needa get mo... + I am emo and high. :D:I am eating jelly now. And I... + 2SY WHOO~ + boo you + Yay for the me, by Cherlynyay for the me who final... + To grandpa in the sky:I've decided to write to you... + lalala. i am happy today cos I am going outttttttt... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

