|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 2:19 AM
THE CANS: Can you blow a bubble? Yes Can you do a cart wheel? Yups. Can you touch your toes? Uh huhhh Can you wiggle your ears? ehh. No. Can you touch your tongue to your nose? Literally- no. By cheating- yes :DD THE DIDS: Did you ever want to be a doctor? Ya. I thought about saving lives once. but I think I'll freak out at the sight of blood so not now. I wanna be a research scientist or something to do with BIOLOGY :D Maybe I'll research on wolves ;DD Did you ever want to be a fire fighter? No. I can't even roast a marshmallow properly! Did you ever want to be a teacher? No. I think all the kids will fail their subss. BADLY. Did you ever want to be a lawyer? Ya. Well, I like arguing. ;DD THE DOs: Do you like rollercoasters? Ehh. Not the loop-de-loops. If not: YA. Do you own a bike? Yups. One with flat tyres. Gotta go pump the air in soooon. Do you play the lotto? Nopexz. The chances of me winning sucks anyway ;D Do you like football? No. Do you have a shopping addiction? Depends on what I'm shopping for. THE DOES: Does your family have family picnics? Last time was 5 years ago. Does you wallet have any pics in it? My pic on my EZ link card!! Does a soft answer turn away wrath? No. I bear grudges. The worst is 4 years: I'm still bearing it now o.O THE LASTS: Last person you hung out with? Grandma: watching TV Last car ride? Yesterday. Last text message? Today. Last baby you held? two years ago. LAST THING? What was the last thing you bought? A cheng yu book o.O What was the last thing you had to drink? Barley. To wash down those pineapple tarts!! What was the last thing you watched? Scooby-DOO (ScoobY 2) What was the last thing you read? Baby Blues Unplugged What was the last thing your hand wrote? 'Auntie August' to label my ang pao. THE WHOS: Who last talked to you on the phone? Dad Who was the last person you took a picture with? errm. forgot Last person to leave you a comment? Pei Yi: BOOYA Who do you miss right now? My dad! He's all the way in another country during CNY! Who last hugged you? Cousin Who last IM'd you? Joedi HOrny CURRENTLY: What color shirt are you wearing? maroon, the SC carnival tee Have any tattoos? no. Have you any piercings? one on each ear? Straight hair or curly? straightish wavy Where are you? In the Null Void? HAVE YOU EVER: Failed a class? yup Been dumped? By a rabbit. Accomplished a life goal? yeppxz: love the trees. I hugged one yesterday Thought you were pregnant? o.O NO Sang in front of a crowd? cracked up in the middle of 'Higher Chinese', a gwenkiranaddycherlyn production. SIX THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM: 1) ME 2) Phone 3) Tissues 4) Tissue box 5) Schoolbag 6) Specs ;DD THREE RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS: 1. In a relationship? no. 2. Want a relationship? no. 3. Wanna get married? ... FOUR THINGS ON YOUR MIND: 1) I got street savoir-faire! 2) ben 10 3) the fan 4) ice cream soda _____________ [HIGH CLASS] [] You go tanning. [] You own something from coach [] You own something from juicy couture (i don't KNOW what this is. dang.) [] You own something from louis vuitton [] You own an iPod/MP3. [x] You have been called a brat [] You own more than 7 pairs of shoes [] You hate buying things that are on sale(THEY'RE CHEAP!!) Total: 1 [GOTH] [] Black is one of your favorite colors. [x] You wear chains. [] You like heavy metal [] You've bought something at Hot Topic [] You have worn black lipstick. [x] Your hair was/is dark. [] You dislike preps. [x] You have piercings Total: 3 [PUNK] [] You can skateboard. [x] You wear plaid [x] You have/had Converse. [] You hate MTV. [x] You have/had/want blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair. (do streaks count?) [] You love skater boys/girls [] You dislike pink. [] You wear skinny jeans. Total: 3 [EMO] [x] You are depressed sometimes (;D) [x] You have black-rimmed glasses. (I don't like them now) [] You like the band Thursday [x] You cry easily [] You don't like being called emo. [] You keep a journal/diary (How bout a XANGA?!) [] You have written a sad poem [x] You have thought about death. Total: 4 [GHETTO/GANGSTA] [] You like rap [] You are in a gang [] You wear rubberbands in your pants [] You have worn a grill. [] You have had a freestyling contest [] You have worn Converse with the tongue flipped out. [] You hate preps. Total: 0 [STRAIGHTEDGE] [x] You like loud music [] You never walk anywhere. [] You wear slip-on shoes/flats [] You love Norma Jean. [] You wear band t-shirts. [] You love going to "hardcore" shows [] Your hair has been dyed more than one color. [x] Wear blue jeans. Total: 2 [PREP] [] You have a tiny/medium sized dog []Your usual outfits consist of pink []You shop at AE, HOLLISTER, A&F.ETC. [] You love to shop. [] You love jeans. [] You like Paris Hilton [] Getting your nails done is a fun thing [] You wear big sunglasses. Total: 0 [Athletic] [x] You own track shoes or cleats other sports related shoes. [] You collect jerseys [x] You have/had a special shelf for trophies and awards. []You have/had posters or plaques of famous athletes. [s] your garage consists of sports equipment [x] You belong/belonged to a school team. [] You are going/did go to a sports summer program. [x] You have a specific number preferred for your jersey (i don't have one. but i'd like a 10 or 7) Total: 5 [Scene] [] You wear little tiny bows in your hair [] You like mardi gras beads, pearls and plastic beads [] You have at least 3 shirts with tiny designs all through the shirt [x] You part your hair to the side(it's just like that) [] You think polka dots are cute [] You have shopped at Charlotte Russe [x] You have done a peace sign while you pose for a picture [] You've been called scene before Total: 2 [REDNECK] [] Gone four wheeling [] Went hunting [] Love to go fishing [x] Ate turkey [] Ever said GET-ER-DONE [] You have drove a four-wheeler in to a tree. [] Gone to the mud [] Have listened to the song I'm A Redneck Woman Total: 1 I'm athletic ._. 1.Spell your name without an E,R,S,H,K,I,M,L,C,A,Y,N: (nothing._.) 2.Are you single?YUPXZXZXZ 3.What is your favorite number? 7,10,13 4.What is your favorite color?Green, Orange, Blue, Grey, White 5.Least favorite color?don't have one. 6.What are you listening to? What about now- Daughtry 7.Are you happy with your life right now? Yes. 8.Are you involved with anyone?... 9.What is your favorite subject in school/college?BIOLOGYYYYYYY. chem too i guess... 10.Do you shop at Abercrombie?Scuse' me? 11.Do you have money?YA: ang pao $$ 12.Would you ever take an ex back? Depends on the situation. 13. -blank- (Christine did this) 14.Are you gay? I'm a girl. HELLOOOOOO?! But, no. 15.Where do you wish you were right now? exploding a lab ;D 16.What should you be doing right now?Eating and watching cartoons. DONE;D bye. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ I am emo and high. :D:I am eating jelly now. And I... + 2SY WHOO~ + boo you + Yay for the me, by Cherlynyay for the me who final... + To grandpa in the sky:I've decided to write to you... + lalala. i am happy today cos I am going outttttttt... + I don't feel very happy today. I feel like a total... + WHEE;D my aunt gave me this bag to match with my ... + My blog died. yes, it did. And Molly's blog madde ... + "Benjamin Tennyson, you are SUCH a CHEATER." -Gwen... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

