|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Friday, January 16, 2009, 5:46 PM
2SY WHOO~
ScoobY 2! Yesterday, a bunch of us stayed back to do the CNY decos. I feel super hard-working. Alot of us stayed back but the smart people who can afford to juggle their time had 3rd language so they left earlier. Prefects stayed back for a while then left for prefect meeting. Faith was holding this golden paper and said, "Are we gonna paste this gold shit on the ox?" Then she paused and repeated, 'Gold shit," O.O Oh yaa...we had to cut and cut until or fingers died and yi ling had to keep hanging up the chains. We did this big 'fu dao' thingy. Chelsia had a fever but then she told me she was ok after a while so I made her stay back for 20 minutes. And we kept running out to admire the ox which we had to like major-ly edit because we realised 2CO was doing the exact same thing. So now the ox head is on the front door and the butt is on the back. Pretty creative huh! Anyway, it's really a sight. I don't wanna tear it down after CNY!! It's too pretty. It's reallll colourful and who knows how many ang paos those ox-people had to shape and stick to create the ox!! Then we did the cellophane paper blah blah blah. I feel satisfied. True, 2CO's class may be pretty nice, but I think ours is nicer. It's not biasedness because I'm sure the 2CO people would think theirs is nicer too. Maybe its cos I had a part in decorating the class. And the whole class o' retro people did too. Super Yuper in Sync |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ boo you + Yay for the me, by Cherlynyay for the me who final... + To grandpa in the sky:I've decided to write to you... + lalala. i am happy today cos I am going outttttttt... + I don't feel very happy today. I feel like a total... + WHEE;D my aunt gave me this bag to match with my ... + My blog died. yes, it did. And Molly's blog madde ... + "Benjamin Tennyson, you are SUCH a CHEATER." -Gwen... + Feeling funny today.And seriously. I wanna finish ... + "Hey, I'm on fire...and...I'm OK. Check it outtt. ... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

