|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Tuesday, February 10, 2009, 2:22 AM
SC SWIM MEET
Tisa/teenee fox drinking H-two-0! MOLLY. (I took this while i was sitting and she was standing) This looks very (slightly) emo. Xuan vowed to stay emo for 30 minutes but when I wanted to show you an emo Xuan, she smiled._. 'EMO' Jade! emo jade. it'd have been reeeeeal emo if she didn't start laughing/smiling. LOOK AT THOSE BUILDINGS. ACS Barker was hugeeee. ANDREA AND CHERLYN SLACKING IN TIME-KEEPER CHAIRS!! This is a blank photo which i don't know how I managed to take. I LIKE THIS PICTURE. I think its the chairs that made it nice. Jade in shadesssss![]() Sarah Wong UNGLAM to the maxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx! :D Look at my ultre-big feet and how umbra-ated my shadow is. Tisa with the 'award' Eunice gave her. The extremely inviting pool cos it was damn hot there. We were all dying to jump in. Impromptu pose after I said 'say cheese!' Eunice being very discussish again. Guess who's the one in the blue hairbandddd?![]() Mel and Tisa. It was ultra ultra hot. This is where Eunice is discussing stuff for the decos. AUDREY AND MEEE;D Shi Xuan's pose and Rae's extra-ness:DDDD Tying Balloons which ended up bursting ): We concluded that the air inside the balloon expanded. You wouldn't believe the heat YAY Markster/OonsterSC SWIM MEET WAS A TOTAL SUCCESS! WE OWE IT ALL TO ALL TO US: SC SWEEM TEEM! WHOO~ Didn't manage to take any pics with Nut, Chels, Rachel H., Gwen, Christabelle or Bing. Anyway, it was a real success even though 2SY didn't exactly win anything, but we ROCK FOREVER! ACS barker canteen sells bubble tea. But Mary Lee told me that the pearls sucked, so I just had milk tea, which was nice. After the races, our 2sy group played water fight in the small pool: non-prefects vs prefects. NON-PREFECTS OWNEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. I lent Izzah my extra swim suit and Nut a cap. I did 2SE a favour. YAY ME. SO MANY PICTURES TODAY. I feel so committed to my blog even though i actually am not. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ I feel emo now. I don't know why. Like nownow. Now... + I am happy today again. Although I'm stressed and ... + GAH! Maths test was total crap today. Especially q... + ;D i don't wanna go to school lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... + I think 2SY is super cool but we just needa get mo... + I am emo and high. :D:I am eating jelly now. And I... + 2SY WHOO~ + boo you + Yay for the me, by Cherlynyay for the me who final... + To grandpa in the sky:I've decided to write to you... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

