|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Wednesday, May 13, 2009, 1:09 AM
OH MAN, this smile makes me happy(:I gotta new boyfriend! And he's HELL sexy and hot. Teehee. GAMBIT! HEHE. I loved Taylor Kitsch as Gambit in the show. omgomgomgomg. I lurrbiiiex the way he speaks. SUPER HOT TTM(: HE WAS A AWESOME CAJUN(: HEHE. Oh and Joedi thinks so too but it's hell too late. He's mine now(: *sticks name label* First dibs on the hot sexy gambit actor as GAMBIT BTW. I LOVE GAMBIT NOW. Taylor Kitsch as Gambit is a totally good choice. As in really really. So hot and dark. Everythang gambit is. Oh, check out this dialogue: W is wolverine, g is gambit W: Are you Remy Lebeau? G: *pauses* Do I owe you money? W: ...No? G: *takes hat off* Then Remy Lebeau I am. BTW, Gambit's real name is Remy lebeau. And even though taylor as Gambit was wearing some crap silky purple shirt in x-men, it looked good on him, as you know... the hot dark gambler in the den. And he was hot. Literally and metaphorically. i swore I heard the speakers sizzle (they were actually spoilt) BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. Means even the speakers thought he was hot :D Taylor Kitsch looks a bit funny offset. o.O EHHEH. maybe it's the hair. But he looked really really sexy as GAMBIT. I hope there's x-men origins for GAMBIT. MAN I'LL SO SO SO WATCH IT. Even if i miss it, I'll just get the DVD or something. I've deduced that the hat makes taylor Kitsch look good. Haha. He should've lived in the 80's where people wore those type of hats to the gambling dens. LOVED HIS CAJUN ACCENT. hehe. I can't believe Addy thinks he's not good-looking as Gambit. JUST COS SHE SAW TAYLOR KITSCH'S PICTURE AS TAYLOR KITSCH. Gambit can make anyone look hot. but Taylor really pulled it off. Plus, he has the sideways smile. SCORE ONE WITH ANDREA. but Andrea doesn't like him. too bad. His sideways smiles is really really sexy. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ Today was prefect nomination day. I shall not elab... + Doing my war poem now. it's kinda crappy. Still, I... + I DONT WANNA BE CRAP THIS TERM. i don't wanna prod... + My friends have faith in me. THANK YOU. I love you... + My swimmming was crap today. yes it was. I did my ... + HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWEN CHOW! GAYS FOR EVERXZ.Hee's a ... + How magnificently awesome. You that your marks are... + Today, lang arts test was okay. But I got a b4 for... + Cos when you feel isolated, you turn to a friend. ... + Because Earth will onee day explode to bits or get... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

