take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 3:06 AM
Because Earth will onee day explode to bits or get sucked into a black hole, I have fun now and I treasure every moment I have with my BFFs (;D) and I cherish every second spent with my family.
But before the Earth explodes, my head does.
Don't tell me it'll all be all right cos it won't. Unless I can open up to somebody, somebody I know will understand what I think, I will just explode to bitsssssssssssssssss. And cos doubts flood my mind everybody somebody tells me something, i feel so torn apart. When I made my stand to somebody i thought would understand, that somebody just made everything worse. But yet, it's not really her fault cos it's what I think. And the war going through my head ain't gonna stop until I find the right person to tell everything to. My doubts, my comments, my suspicions. Everything.
WAR is destructive. Maybe I will be the explosive that will destroy the Earth. Cos war is destructive.
Why am I so emo.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
hi i'm CHERLYN and i'm sure you know who i am. Meet your doom, Vilgax and have no idea what I'm saying.I love so many things you won't be able to count. I'm quittttte emo at times when I can actually THINK. But hey, most of the time, my :D is real. Although sometimes it radiates emo-ness, proving the mask I'm wearing. I hate it when I realise I am running out of time. That's why i like thinking about time. If we could stop it, where do you think we'd be? FRAP, I'm thinking again.
|
6A 07((:
1SY-08((:
tisa((:
Chelsia((:
Joedi((:
Rachel Ang((:
SC SWIM((:
mei lin((:
Daryl((:
Wei Lun((:
Rae((:
Rachel Goh((:
Brenda((:
Valerie yeo((:
Christine((:
Molly((:
Andrea ((:
Pearlyn((:
Gwen((:
Nut Teo((:
Aisyah((:
Izzah((:
Rui((:
Ken((:
Wei Lin((:
Jun Lei((:
Kiran((:
Vicky.T((:
+ I comment too much, I suspect too much, I think to...
+ i have decided to blog about the stuff that i want...
+ I decided to post about something reasonably reaso...
+ I WANT THISSSSSSS:http://fredflare.com/customer/de...
+ Today is a happy day!!!It marks the day which we p...
+ This shall be a ver very very philosophical and ch...
+ I miss camp so much. I miss everybody and everythi...
+ CAMP ROCK
+ THIS IS A FANTASTIC TIME TO SELF-DISCOVER! *drumro...
+ ((:
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|