|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Thursday, March 26, 2009, 5:52 AM
I'm actually suspecting people from the past. WAAAAAY before I was even born. WAY. WAY. but thes suspicions can't be voiced out. It can't at all. So it's all bottled inside of me and I can't tell it to anybody. Some of you I know you care and wanna know what I really think because I'm like some budding philosophist, forever thinking about stuff deeply. But I'm sorry if I don't tell you. it's not what you've done. it's who you are. There are reasons why I don't tell some of you things. it's because I feel insecure. I can't bring myself to tell you what I think because I don't know what will run through your head if I tell you. What's going through my head is war, people. War. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ i have decided to blog about the stuff that i want... + I decided to post about something reasonably reaso... + I WANT THISSSSSSS:http://fredflare.com/customer/de... + Today is a happy day!!!It marks the day which we p... + This shall be a ver very very philosophical and ch... + I miss camp so much. I miss everybody and everythi... + CAMP ROCK + THIS IS A FANTASTIC TIME TO SELF-DISCOVER! *drumro... + ((: + WHAT WILL YOU DEFEND?'I will defend ME. Cos I am t... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

