|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 2:14 AM
I have spent like 10 minutes spacing out after I got home and I really discovered myself somehow. These are the things I realised I never knew about myself. -I like files, in addition to bags and notebooks pouches and plushies. -I think beetles are the best insect. Yes, I told somebody that there is no best insect when she said she thinks butterflies are, but now I realised i beetles. They got pretty shells((: -I like scrunchies o.O -I like throwing stuff away. But I feel bad so i don't. -I have thought of joining netball or basketball.( I don't know how I know this. I was thinking that i had thought of joining gymnastics and suddenly I pictured myself writing 'netball' or 'basketball') -I have thought of flying. As in flying with superpowers. -I like Watsons o.O -I like guy cartoons. I know its strange. Although Fairly Odd Parents is like a general thingy, I like ben ten and megas XLR and teen titans. -I am extremely against manga and anime for some extremely strange reason. Cos I saw Emelia holding this manga book or whatever you call it today and I actually told her I hate manga without thinking. -My emo-ness results to violence. -I believe that one day, I will ride on an Upgraded airplane to Cartoon network planet and I will live there with all the cool cartoons forever after. Yes, bad things happen, but if you're a good guy, you'll always win. Ultimately you win. And the sacrifices you plan to make will not be made. that's pretty great. Such an enlightening day of self-discovery. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ ((: + WHAT WILL YOU DEFEND?'I will defend ME. Cos I am t... + I just went to Molly's blog and I realised that i ... + CIP + SC SWIM MEET + I feel emo now. I don't know why. Like nownow. Now... + I am happy today again. Although I'm stressed and ... + GAH! Maths test was total crap today. Especially q... + ;D i don't wanna go to school lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... + I think 2SY is super cool but we just needa get mo... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

