|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Friday, March 13, 2009, 10:16 PM
I LOVE BIO. ZOMG. And our SRP rocks. I mean, who the hell wouldn't be interested in fertilizers? And my group rocks. Especially with the ultimate sucky joedi around, we're so much noiser than Gwen's group. I hope we get stuff done though. We laugh too much. HAHAH. ILY guys manxzxzxz! Water bottle stealing, singing sick songs, commenting on Chelsia's looks and joedi's suckiness. Being gay. HAHAH. the list never ends. Hopefully we 5 get to do Science mentorship programme next year together. That'll be the bomb!!! Yesterday was the last day of school and gwen daoed me by migrating. Saded. DAO-ER *shakes fist at gay 1) So i asked nicolette to migrate over here and i bullied her. heehee. We had this mini pen fight and nic got drawn all over cos she shook the pen and it poked her, drawing all over her. it was damn funny. And best of all, Ms Ham heck cared us. HAHAHHAHA. joedi, Chels, nic, nat and i, or more like ME, came up with the EBL Productions, inspired by Chelsia. It's called EyeBrowLess productions. So creative right? hhaha. the prefects weren't in class yesterday, but it definitely wasn't much different except that the class seemed a little more empty than usual. Ah well, we still miss our prefects though. I got a new com! Actually, it isn't really new as in newnew from best Denki. It's new as in my old one which died got chucked away. And it's new cos it's like 4 months old and 3 months of it was spent in a comfy computer bag, untouched. it was initially my mum's but now it's all cherlyned up. It's got all my documents inside etc. okay, i hope this post is worth reading. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ I WANT THISSSSSSS:http://fredflare.com/customer/de... + Today is a happy day!!!It marks the day which we p... + This shall be a ver very very philosophical and ch... + I miss camp so much. I miss everybody and everythi... + CAMP ROCK + THIS IS A FANTASTIC TIME TO SELF-DISCOVER! *drumro... + ((: + WHAT WILL YOU DEFEND?'I will defend ME. Cos I am t... + I just went to Molly's blog and I realised that i ... + CIP wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

