|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Friday, February 27, 2009, 12:05 AM
CAMP ROCK
O-M-G dot dot dot (o.O) camp was super duper fun. I love adventure camp and ALL the instructors and Charlie's Angels and 2SY ttm!! And the camp changed my impression of a few people: Chelsia- OMG dot dot dot. Two chelsia cherlyn claps! Haha. You are the best mime I'll ever know manxzxz. You're so fidgety and congrats to you: you're our new class mascot! I'm your manager. CHELSIA CHERLYN FTW. Nat and Nic- i can still push you two and you two will still fly. :D Anyway, you two became a whollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle lot louder than before and that's very very very very very very very good. (huh! Of course lah!) And natalie's reaction towards the lost ant was priceless. Damn priceless. :DDDD Faith- I realised I'm alot taller than you Faith! WHOO HOO! Joedi- Tenfords rock your socks people! Joedi and Cherlyn Tenford have officially had fun and officially crapped too much during camp. Saki fatimah joedi hoho horny tenford: ILY FOREVER!:DDDDDD Camp was awesome. Like really awesome. I felt so CAMPISH((: All our cheers and all were really spirited and it was loud and sounded really good. Thank you instructors for making this camp rock the whole wide world. You are all fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR US. --- I was so damn sad when the bus left. So was Amierah. ): No more camp. So Chelsia and I sang camp fire songs and did claps. campfire's burning in the dark dark night you go 'oooooooooh yeah! Yippy yippy yeah!' WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! AC FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ THIS IS A FANTASTIC TIME TO SELF-DISCOVER! *drumro... + ((: + WHAT WILL YOU DEFEND?'I will defend ME. Cos I am t... + I just went to Molly's blog and I realised that i ... + CIP + SC SWIM MEET + I feel emo now. I don't know why. Like nownow. Now... + I am happy today again. Although I'm stressed and ... + GAH! Maths test was total crap today. Especially q... + ;D i don't wanna go to school lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

