|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Saturday, May 2, 2009, 8:31 PM
HAPPY BE-EARLY BIRTHDAY SUCK. You suck like crap and we all lubbbb you. (: You suck so much that your friends all lubb you so much. You suck so much that if Nut and I were to discuss your suckiness, we'll take hours and hours and hours and you'll even add some of your own points in. Major suck yoz. Joedi Ho sucks so Happy Be-early Birthday. My lit sucks sockz so I'll just rot for my lit test on tuesday. Losing self-confidencee. ): History will also be killer. Haiz. I only like science and geog. And I'm not that all good in Geog either. SAD D: I actually dreamt of hanging with Andrea and Shi Xuan last night. We were swimming and eating ice-cream. That makes it eating in the pool which will actually get you chased out but who cares. Then Bing Lin came in and she jumped and she wet our ice-cream and we scolded her. Then a llama came and spashed in. We scolded it. Then it turned black, grey and white again. LALA. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ I DONT WANNA BE CRAP THIS TERM. i don't wanna prod... + My friends have faith in me. THANK YOU. I love you... + My swimmming was crap today. yes it was. I did my ... + HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWEN CHOW! GAYS FOR EVERXZ.Hee's a ... + How magnificently awesome. You that your marks are... + Today, lang arts test was okay. But I got a b4 for... + Cos when you feel isolated, you turn to a friend. ... + Because Earth will onee day explode to bits or get... + I comment too much, I suspect too much, I think to... + i have decided to blog about the stuff that i want... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

