navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
Monday, April 20, 2009, 3:05 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWEN CHOW! GAYS FOR EVERXZ.
Hee's a dedication to you:
SNEAKYYYYYYYYYYYY(: Anyway, the last part was gross.
Today, Chelsia and I helped tidy the cucumber seeds. We also dug graves and stole black soil. BOB IS HEALTHYYY. I weeded Bob abit. I love Bob!! :D
My dad brought me to school today in his CAR. 8) AWESUM. It's only because I was bringing this whole lot of junk to school. A WHOLE LOT. There were like the wierdest stuff inside like Hello Kitty pencil cases, barbie cases, erm...abacus? See? I contributed.
I lost my green marker. Please return it to me if you have found it.
I should be studying and I did. but I'll study more later.
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
hi i'm CHERLYN and i'm sure you know who i am. Meet your doom, Vilgax and have no idea what I'm saying.I love so many things you won't be able to count. I'm quittttte emo at times when I can actually THINK. But hey, most of the time, my :D is real. Although sometimes it radiates emo-ness, proving the mask I'm wearing. I hate it when I realise I am running out of time. That's why i like thinking about time. If we could stop it, where do you think we'd be? FRAP, I'm thinking again.