take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Wednesday, April 15, 2009, 7:08 AM
How magnificently awesome. You that your marks are so magnificent and you beat your own 'best friend' and you're there laughing away makes us happy? JUST SHUT UP. Please? I thought you were Ok but you changed and we had to put up with that, to try to deny the fact that a friend turned to some crap who can't appreciate others. Just cos your teacher more slack when she marks doesn't give you a reason to snub us. SO? You say other people complain but hello? look who's complaining. You think I wouldn't know them better than you do right? But I beg to differ NOW.
--- We protest. For the good of many. ---
Nats are next week. Crap
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
hi i'm CHERLYN and i'm sure you know who i am. Meet your doom, Vilgax and have no idea what I'm saying.I love so many things you won't be able to count. I'm quittttte emo at times when I can actually THINK. But hey, most of the time, my :D is real. Although sometimes it radiates emo-ness, proving the mask I'm wearing. I hate it when I realise I am running out of time. That's why i like thinking about time. If we could stop it, where do you think we'd be? FRAP, I'm thinking again.
|
6A 07((:
1SY-08((:
tisa((:
Chelsia((:
Joedi((:
Rachel Ang((:
SC SWIM((:
mei lin((:
Daryl((:
Wei Lun((:
Rae((:
Rachel Goh((:
Brenda((:
Valerie yeo((:
Christine((:
Molly((:
Andrea ((:
Pearlyn((:
Gwen((:
Nut Teo((:
Aisyah((:
Izzah((:
Rui((:
Ken((:
Wei Lin((:
Jun Lei((:
Kiran((:
Vicky.T((:
+ Today, lang arts test was okay. But I got a b4 for...
+ Cos when you feel isolated, you turn to a friend. ...
+ Because Earth will onee day explode to bits or get...
+ I comment too much, I suspect too much, I think to...
+ i have decided to blog about the stuff that i want...
+ I decided to post about something reasonably reaso...
+ I WANT THISSSSSSS:http://fredflare.com/customer/de...
+ Today is a happy day!!!It marks the day which we p...
+ This shall be a ver very very philosophical and ch...
+ I miss camp so much. I miss everybody and everythi...
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|