take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Friday, August 21, 2009, 1:24 AM
I like captain's ball(:
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BAY WEILIN AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO PAY YAY.
We DID get owned by almost every class yesterday during inter-class basketball. But it was fun and NO FAIR. We only had like 2 sports people playing and only choling could REALLY play bball. It doesn't matter. It was fun. And I heart ice milo.
Anywayyyyyy, my ankle has probably gotten worse D:
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
hi i'm CHERLYN and i'm sure you know who i am. Meet your doom, Vilgax and have no idea what I'm saying.I love so many things you won't be able to count. I'm quittttte emo at times when I can actually THINK. But hey, most of the time, my :D is real. Although sometimes it radiates emo-ness, proving the mask I'm wearing. I hate it when I realise I am running out of time. That's why i like thinking about time. If we could stop it, where do you think we'd be? FRAP, I'm thinking again.
|
6A 07((:
1SY-08((:
tisa((:
Chelsia((:
Joedi((:
Rachel Ang((:
SC SWIM((:
mei lin((:
Daryl((:
Wei Lun((:
Rae((:
Rachel Goh((:
Brenda((:
Valerie yeo((:
Christine((:
Molly((:
Andrea ((:
Pearlyn((:
Gwen((:
Nut Teo((:
Aisyah((:
Izzah((:
Rui((:
Ken((:
Wei Lin((:
Jun Lei((:
Kiran((:
Vicky.T((:
+ Captain's ball is fun but not when you play with p...
+ I'm really just talking to myself when I blog. So ...
+ YESHHHHHHH. dylan and cole sprouse are cute(: i ag...
+ I feel terrible right now.My auntie went for a sur...
+ Went to Coach's mum's wake today after school. It ...
+ Wendy: We'll all be together again. You must have ...
+ I'll Try.
+ this is the 2nd time i posted in a few minutes. I ...
+ I never want to grow up, I want to be a kid foreve...
+ Sparring = ownage.It was super fun yet super tirin...
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|