|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Monday, June 8, 2009, 3:02 AM
YSEC was fun lah, considerably. And making volcanoes and doing the amazing race was awesomer than expected. HAHA. We won second place with 196 points. GROUP ONE FWZ. Joedi didn't come. Went or some crapp jazz exam and totally missed out on the FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. (including the totally cute hcjc guy from the sudoku/crossword station) HAHAHA. He was really cute lor. HEHE. Ah well, contradicts my point on nerdy hwa chong guys. Wait, we have officially claimed that male students from hwa chong are not called hwa chong guys/boys/pupils but HWA CHONG DUDES. lol. We're trying to make them sound cooler cos some are really nice. (LIKE THATTTTTTTTTTTTT AWESOME HCJC DUDE) AHHAHAHHAHA. I also got his name but I don't feel like posting it. (I didn't ask him, I saw his name tag) ALL MINE. HAHAHHA. Pearlyn's parents sent us to hci and we reached at like 7.45. Pearlyn went for judo and I had to wait for almost TWO HOURS. frap! (inside jokeeee). And of course the famous REYNOLDS was mentioned during sit-by-the-pond-emo-time. HAHA. Actually, i was saying 'raymond' but it came out 'reynold'. to pearlyn, it was a mixture of 'ronald' and 'raymond' to me it just meant I think too much about him. I hate animal abusers. I've said it and I'll say it again: THAY SHOULD ALL JUST BE HUNG. FRAPPIT, i mean like what difference is an animal from a human? just cos they don't contribute to society, to economic growth, to political development? but sheesh, hello, they contribute to that DAMNED ecosystem WE are destroying. Just cos their squeals so unheard because people think their stupid and are just toys? FRAPPINGHELLNOT. Gwen and I shall start a company when we grow up dedicated to protecting the environment and animals. IF WE EVEN LIVE TILL THEN. We shall nab every single poacher in this world and fine them and lock them up in prison. They shall be charged in court or something. We shall go to china and replant all the trees and the mangrove swamps. We shall totally own those poachers and animal abusers and enviromental pests. Every night you cry yourself to sleep, thinking 'why does this happen to me? why does every moment have to be so hard?' That's what I tell myself againandagain to tell myself I've been through this, I'm still going through it, just do so. It crushes me everyday. Every moment is really that hard. Yes it is. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ WE ARE SO GONNA SHOW YOU WHO IS 'IN DEEP SHIT'.---... + Oh yes, I've just joined twitter.iheartrobotz.twit... + I just realised that yesterday was my 100th post. ... + yay. i changed my blogskin. After much effort. And... + My posts are getting emo-er. Maybe that's why I li... + i shall post again. i attempted to change my blogs... + HI! I just realised I am emo when I'm left alone a... + HI! I'm in the com lab now and it's the last day o... + Everybody was like dead in school today. Like duri... + I know I know, I should be studying now. But I MUS... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

