|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Monday, June 1, 2009, 9:01 PM
I forgot to tell Qiao lin I changed my hp number. I smsed her Happy Birthday today and she didn't know who I was and got her friend to call me and her friend asked me who i was and asked me to spell my name and I was like 'WHUT?' cos i didn't know who she was. Yeah, but in the end she figured out. How demoralizing. Training was gross cos the pool was gross. wth, there was a clump of hair floating around. Yes, Gwen we shall stop animal abuse. One day i shall just hang all 'em animal abusers. They should just go and die. What's so funny whearing a rabbit squeal in terror or seeing a raccoon being flogged. What's so great about beating sick cows or stoning ducks or testing make-up on animals. Which kinda reminds me that those ladies who wear make-up that has been tested on animals: damn, it just makes you look uglier. --- notintangiblenotintangiblenotintangible. when i pass through times and emotions, i'll tell myself that i'll become solid. one day. i hope. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ i shall post again. i attempted to change my blogs... + HI! I just realised I am emo when I'm left alone a... + HI! I'm in the com lab now and it's the last day o... + Everybody was like dead in school today. Like duri... + I know I know, I should be studying now. But I MUS... + Am in iMAC lab now(: hehe. Amd the chinese teacher... + The twins and wennie are here.And about the previo... + Somebody is starting to irritate me. And I have pe... + You know, sometimes I look at myself in the mirror... + I'm starting to hate school and projects. Teachers... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

