|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Monday, May 25, 2009, 12:41 AM
Gambit only looks good as gambit (I'm too lazy to type out T.K) BUT, Reynolds looks good as Wade Wilson AND himself. HEHHE. Well, they're both good. And I was watching the deadpool trailer. And boy, he looks good too. HAHHA. Oh yeah, I still can't decide if it's CORRECT to call wade wilson deadpool before his experiment. I searched but it still seems funny... HEY. HES MARRIED ._. shucks and sucks. BAH. His wife doesn't look really pretty. BLEH XP.hehe. I refuse to type her name down. HAHAHHA. Okay fine. She's okay looking. TOO BAD THEN. OHH when the deadpool and gambit shows are coming out i am SO gonna watch them. Cos R.R and T.K are gonna be the main actorsssssssssss. YAY. -- This blog seems so gushy all of a sudden. But it's all facts. (: And I officially declare R.R better than T.K. But deadpool and wolverine ain't better than Gambit. Never ever. And I heard someone say Gambit is AS powerful as Jean Grey. Jean Grey must be jealous(: |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ Am in iMAC lab now(: hehe. Amd the chinese teacher... + The twins and wennie are here.And about the previo... + Somebody is starting to irritate me. And I have pe... + You know, sometimes I look at myself in the mirror... + I'm starting to hate school and projects. Teachers... + Oh good, make me the bad guy in front of everyone ... + OH MAN, this smile makes me happy(:I gotta new bo... + Today was prefect nomination day. I shall not elab... + Doing my war poem now. it's kinda crappy. Still, I... + I DONT WANNA BE CRAP THIS TERM. i don't wanna prod... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

