|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Thursday, May 28, 2009, 3:15 AM
However, we were happier after recess. Oh ya. Joedi and I were dying in the library too. We had to queue for a com. joedi was strangely nice today. HAHA. She went with me to library to print swim stuff but then the freaking printer was crap so had to photocopy the only ONE piece that came out. There were supposed to be 4. Then we rushed through our laksa. My mouth was burning and dummydumdum chelsia didnt understand me when i was asking her to let me habba sip of her milo. Art was fun lah. We got to do masks. And it was fun! I like my mask and Nat ho ruined hers. It's like o.O now. Wennie's and my masks still look nice. Then Gwen and I were like wearing our masks after school. Then Gwen forgot her file and Bing and I had to send it to the music room for her. See? We are kind people. I shall not elaborate on Open House preps cos I didn't like it. This is getting monotonous. Blogging about my day. It's like flat and boring but RYAN REYNOLDS AND GAMBIT MAKES ME HAPPY! hehe. Yes they do. I'm gonna watch Monsters vs. Aliens with Gwen Addy kiran and nut. No need for punctuation. We're gonna be high in suntec city for the WHOLEEEEEEEEEE day. teehee. Then gonna watch a movie (not sure what) with pearlyn and Land of the Lost with Wei Lin!! But never forget the flooding piles of projects and homework. It's a natural disaster. There's H1N1 in Singapore and I wanna assemble in the class. There's mock grading on Saturday. Yay. No drills and we can take our mock grading in an air-conditioned room. Which kinda makes me feel bad about the whole global warming thing but for godness sake. It's May. And y'all know it's da hottest month of the year. I needa cool down once in a while. I wanna learn tennis and this is a really long post yay me. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ I know I know, I should be studying now. But I MUS... + Am in iMAC lab now(: hehe. Amd the chinese teacher... + The twins and wennie are here.And about the previo... + Somebody is starting to irritate me. And I have pe... + You know, sometimes I look at myself in the mirror... + I'm starting to hate school and projects. Teachers... + Oh good, make me the bad guy in front of everyone ... + OH MAN, this smile makes me happy(:I gotta new bo... + Today was prefect nomination day. I shall not elab... + Doing my war poem now. it's kinda crappy. Still, I... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

