|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Friday, October 24, 2008, 5:38 AM
DEAR FRIENDS
Given names to the original. but it's obvious. Dear Poky's Owner, At the start of the year, we weren't really close. Apart from the pinching O.O Still thanks for being a great friend to me for the next half of the year. HAHA. You are understanding and trustworthy. Playing volleyball, badminton, basketball, captain's ball etc. was real fun with you around. THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A FANTASTIC FRIEND Dear Saki Fatimah, HAHA. I know I've been insulting you and all but hey, you know I don't really mean it. You've been a true friend and I appreciate it. HUH. except for you laughing at me over the "whole 156 comes first" thing. You've always been there for me throughout the year (i guess)and for that, I thank you too. THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A TRUE FRIEND Dear Monkey, You are the first person I'd go to whenever I needed to talk to someone about 1Sy "class issues". You were a great listener and I thank YOU for being understanding and kind. You are always willing to help out and stand up for your friends. THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND. Dear Apple, We've been through a lot this ONE year and I thank you for being my friend here. Yes, it wasn't very smooth sailing but we still managed to pull through. THANKS for encouraging me and THANKS for that very time when I sprained my ankle and you offered to give me a lift home. Remember when your dad drove in circles? XD THANKS FOR BEING A HELPFUL FRIEND Dear Dum Dum, HAHA, we've only started being closer friends when I sat next to you but you were a great listener and a great Desk buddy! You played with me and talked to me and kept me entertained through boring lessons with your dum-dum-ness! THANKS FOR BEING A TERRIFIC FRIEND Dear SC swim, You guys (girls whatever:)) have been the best CCA team I ever had in my wholeeeee life. It was fun to be part of the team where we were really close! THANK YOU FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE AND THERE ALWAYYS. Dear 1SY, We started off as quiet and we were all strange to one another but in the end, we don't wanna leave each other. true, we weren't really successful this year and had a few squabbles over minor things but we are still the best and I love all of you (as friends!!!) THANK YOU 1SY FOR GIVING ME A MEMORABLE TIME IN MY FIRST YEAR IN SCGS. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ influencedddd + DEAR ANCESTOR + broke ): + muahaha + happy day!:D + PIPI + BUGIS STREEEEET + QUIZ + ... + haha wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

