take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 1:23 AM
BUGIS STREEEEET
WHEE
Went to Bugis today with rachel Ang and Eunice:D
Damn fun
The problem is, we are all broke now): Shopping at Bugis Street is irresistable OK. It has like a ton of good stuff.

Haha. Present for somebody who likes dogs! To the birthday boy, HAPPY BE-EARLY BIRTHDAY~ By the time I give it to you, it'll be belated. Who cares. It's cute ok!

Haha. Bought this bag too. Got discount and its nice. Rachel Ang has the gold one...

Took neos too(: Ok fine, it isn't really clear. We were fooling around with Eunice's eyes. Rachel Ang took pics. I didn't. Maybe I will ask her to send to me(:

Rachel's birthday present for me. Actually, I had to pay for it but then, she's paying me back. She also bought a pouch for Eunice:D
Ate at mac. Stupid Eunice la. I put the fry into my straw and then she hit my hand. Which means te fry was smashed into the straw! had to suck it up later. Rachel took a pic of the smashed fry I think. Then Rachel tried to take a picture of all of us drinking coke but then Eunice and I couldn't stop laughing so in the end she couldn't! XD
Walked for ages. My legs still ache. Eunice and rachel wanted to buy a Little Miss bag but then decided not to.
BIG NEWS: RACHEL'S SLIPPERS BROKE.
HAHA. She had to buy a $6 pair later on. Being in Bugis is really tiring. We walked around in don't know how many circles just to find a place.
Now we are all poor. haizx:D
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
hi i'm CHERLYN and i'm sure you know who i am. Meet your doom, Vilgax and have no idea what I'm saying.I love so many things you won't be able to count. I'm quittttte emo at times when I can actually THINK. But hey, most of the time, my :D is real. Although sometimes it radiates emo-ness, proving the mask I'm wearing. I hate it when I realise I am running out of time. That's why i like thinking about time. If we could stop it, where do you think we'd be? FRAP, I'm thinking again.
|
6A 07((:
1SY-08((:
tisa((:
Chelsia((:
Joedi((:
Rachel Ang((:
SC SWIM((:
mei lin((:
Daryl((:
Wei Lun((:
Rae((:
Rachel Goh((:
Brenda((:
Valerie yeo((:
Christine((:
Molly((:
Andrea ((:
Pearlyn((:
Gwen((:
Nut Teo((:
Aisyah((:
Izzah((:
Rui((:
Ken((:
Wei Lin((:
Jun Lei((:
Kiran((:
Vicky.T((:
+ QUIZ
+ ...
+ haha
+ HAHA BACK TO BLOG AGAIN
+ YESTERDAY
+ stupid stupid stupid
+ POSTING AGAIN
+ ...
+ (:
+ TODAY SUX
+ June 2008
+ July 2008
+ August 2008
+ September 2008
+ October 2008
+ November 2008
+ December 2008
+ January 2009
+ February 2009
+ March 2009
+ April 2009
+ May 2009
+ June 2009
+ July 2009
+ August 2009
+ September 2009
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|