|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Friday, October 3, 2008, 12:26 AM
QUIZ
1.The person who tagged you is CHRISTINE THE MONKEY AND THE OWNER OF ME THE BUNNY 2.Your relationship with her is Friends. What did you expect? 3.Your five impressions of her INDEPENDENT, CRAZY, FRIENDLY, OK, SMART (yeah right:)) 4.The most memorable thing she has done for you Erm... scream while watching the Scary Maze game 5.The most memorable thing she said to you "CLOSE IT!!!" when we were watching the scary maze game. 6.If she is your lover, you will die 7.If she is your lover. The thing he/she has to improve on will be not be so TALL!!!!!!!!!!! 8.If she becomes your enemy, you will HMMM... I guess we'd act like the other person wasn't there!;D 9.If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be She's too tall. 10.The most desired thing to do for her now is POKE HER(: 11.Your overall impression of her *unable to answer* HELLO? I JUST ANSWERED LIKE A LIT IMPRESSION QUESTION TODAY! I CAN'T THINK. 12.How you think people around you will feel about you. mean(: I insult people too much 13.The characters you love about yourself. I'M SUPER COOL! 14.On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are. nothing. I LOVE MYSELF(: 15.The most ideal person you wanna be is. Ben 10. I'd BE ABLE TO BE MONSTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs 16. For people that care and like you, say something to them. THANK YOU. I LIKE YOU TOO(: 17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you pass to people that have blogs only. (Can I pass it to anyone?) It's typed randomly, no preference whatsoever. 1. I-Lin 2. Geok Ting 3. Rachel Ang 4. Pei Yi 5. Nut 6. Xuan 7. Joedi 8. Eunice 9. Rae 10. Christine(Couln't think of anyone else ;D) 18.Who is no.6 having relationship with? Shi Xuan- As far as i can gather, JAMIE 19. Is no.9 a male or female? I don't know(: WAHA 20. If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? Joedi and Christine- Christine will die because Joedi sucks too much!!! 22. What is no.2 studying? Geok Ting- ALL THE STANDARD SUBS 23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3? Rachel Ang - Today at the traffic light 24. What kind of music band does no.8 like? Euncie - Not sure... English songs mostly 25. Does no.1 have any siblings? I-Lin- DUH. LISA 26. Will you woo no.3? Rachel Ang - NEVERRRRR 27. How about no.7? JOEDI - EXCUSE MUAH? NO WAY MAN. I'm too cool for that!!! 28. Is no.4 single? Pei Yi - SHOULD BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But IDK!!!) 29. What is the surname of no.5? Nut - Rubber. For chinese people, the surname's in front. 30. What's the hobby of no.10? Christine - msning? 31. Does no.5 and 9 get along well? Nut and Rae - YES, they were both from sc primary!!! 32. Where is no.2 studying at? Geok Ting - RVHS!!!;D She should've come SC 33. Talk something casually about no.1? I-Lin - Lock you up! 12345678910 34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.8? Eunice - NO. NEVER. 35. Where does no.9 live at? Rae - Singapore? :) 36. What colour does no.4 like ? Pei Yi - I think... green or purple? 37. Are no.5 and 1 best friend? I-Lin and Nut - HELLO? they don't even know each other 38. Does no.1 have any pets? I-Lin - YES!!!! Like 4 birds! I know there's Ira and L but I don't know what the old birds are called 39. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world? Joedi - NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. 40. What is no. 10 doing now? Christine - She's online |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ ... + haha + HAHA BACK TO BLOG AGAIN + YESTERDAY + stupid stupid stupid + POSTING AGAIN + ... + (: + TODAY SUX + BLEH wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

