navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
Thursday, October 23, 2008, 2:51 AM
influencedddd
Ok, fine. i was influenced by Eunice. Now i wanna make duct tape wallets too. ): But even if I do make one, it'll be ugly); I think Eunice would make a nice one though. Went to Youtube to search on "how to make a duct tape wallet". O_O
then, i was influenced by THIS video to make a BEN 10 wallet or a comic wallet. Even though i don't think i will be able to use any comics to make a WALLET O_O
Ok, fine. Today was sad for me. LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. ): Actually, I'm sad because of holiday homework. Stupid holiday homework.
Next week going to Mt. Kinabalu already. Saded. Now I don't feel like climbing anything. 6h worth of climbingggggg. SHEESH.
Mr. Sim showed this to us a longggggggg time ago. I felt like posting it now SO THERE. HAHA. The baby is so funny and the boy is so kewl but dumb. LOL. He doesn't know teething babies like to bite stuff. O_O
Ok, i feel youtubish today:D
The baby said "SHIT" OMG:D vulgarity and so young. And she said it like really clearly O.o
yay. ben 10:D haha. when he was 15. kewl.
HAHA. ALRIGHT> I'm trying to stay happy ok. TRYING
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
hi i'm CHERLYN and i'm sure you know who i am. Meet your doom, Vilgax and have no idea what I'm saying.I love so many things you won't be able to count. I'm quittttte emo at times when I can actually THINK. But hey, most of the time, my :D is real. Although sometimes it radiates emo-ness, proving the mask I'm wearing. I hate it when I realise I am running out of time. That's why i like thinking about time. If we could stop it, where do you think we'd be? FRAP, I'm thinking again.