|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Tuesday, June 16, 2009, 1:49 AM
holy shitz. i shall start quitting facebook. Cherlyn Seah at 1:15pm June 16 you said you'd ban yourself and you failed lor please. SHI BAI. Kenneth Ler at 4:29pm June 16 yea :D finally someone is taking over shibai from me :D Cherlyn Seah at 4:30pm June 16 you admit you shibai-ed. Joedi Ho at 4:30pm June 16 FACE IT SELENA;DD when it comes to shibai, you're still the best at it;D the only thing you're best at;D and your dp looks horrible;p Cherlyn Seah at 4:31pm June 16 HAHAHA. WLZ, mean ttmz la joedi. But quite true la. Kenneth Ler at 4:32pm June 16 -.-. i din admit. i jus said that i could finally rest in peace. Joedi Ho at 4:33pm June 16 HAHA;D i'll burn you minhua so you can "rest in peace" MORE;D Cherlyn Seah at 4:34pm June 16 HAHA, I'll bet you guys will have a fantastic time 'in peace' Joedi Ho at 4:39pm June 16 YEAH;DD i'll burn you guys a bed or two;DD Cherlyn Seah at 4:39pm June 16 WTF. and a blanket Kenneth Ler at 4:40pm June 16 hullo this is getting disgusting. >.< --- HAHA. EPIC! --- FALLING AGAIN! haha. the craze is back dude. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ frapping kewlz ttmz.---Apart and alone and aside. ... + hmm... I don't know where to start.I HAVE POST YSE... + ____(4 letters), you're damn kewl. heart throb, du... + I LOVE YSEC. FOREVER. SELENA AND BEAN ARE DAMNDAMN... + Gwen is totally hard of hearing. I told her that a... + WE ARE SO GONNA SHOW YOU WHO IS 'IN DEEP SHIT'.---... + Oh yes, I've just joined twitter.iheartrobotz.twit... + I just realised that yesterday was my 100th post. ... + yay. i changed my blogskin. After much effort. And... + My posts are getting emo-er. Maybe that's why I li... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

