|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 8:03 PM
deskmate outingz
Gwen, Addy and I met first and we got lost and bought tickets. Gwen keeps repeating the 'how to make sticky rice' instructions! D: We walked and walked and walked until kiran came! Then we sat by the fountain thing that changes colour. Gwen and I were sitting on the floor and addy and kiran were sitting on the ledge. According to Kiran, some weirdddd guy was walking behind us, and he was looking at us with this WEIRD look in his eyes and he walked into the pillar. HAHA. anti-climax. Oh yeah, FRAP, we couldn't watch M vs. A cos the ENGWAH theatre said that my coupon couldn't be exchanged for 3D tickets and there was no digital. So, we watched GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS' PAST! hha, it has got to be the weirdest and sickest movie I have EVER watched. But it was funny and the plot was cool. Even though the guy was flirty and all the girls were flirty. And there was this gay guy and in that instant gwen and I thought of bean and selena. HAHA, they have become stereotypes. Kiran left first and then addy and i had to take mrt home. gwen's dad was gonna fetch her at TEN! o.O so she brought us to the mrt, and guess what! WE FOUND A SHORTCUT. HAHAHAH. Then I got lost in city hall mrt. Freak. I went up and down escalators TWICE. then finally i went down the right one and went to tiong bahru. my dad fetched me from there. :D Yay! addy and gwen and twins are coming today. have to play host again. shucks. they are coming for two different projects too. --- i guess we all fell hard yeah? :D |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ ZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGZOMGFRAPPINGKEWLZTTMZZOMGZOMGZOMGZ... + This is like my third time posting today.But NOW i... + Kwan Ki Tang at 12:14am June 16holy shitz. i shall... + frapping kewlz ttmz.---Apart and alone and aside. ... + hmm... I don't know where to start.I HAVE POST YSE... + ____(4 letters), you're damn kewl. heart throb, du... + I LOVE YSEC. FOREVER. SELENA AND BEAN ARE DAMNDAMN... + Gwen is totally hard of hearing. I told her that a... + WE ARE SO GONNA SHOW YOU WHO IS 'IN DEEP SHIT'.---... + Oh yes, I've just joined twitter.iheartrobotz.twit... wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

