|
plugin&play
Music saves our souls | ||||||||
|
take me to the disco and let me wreck the house
navigations are the fours lines of meaningless words. they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top). |
Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:45 AM
:D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sorry to those people whom I have hurt this year. And no, joedi, that doesn't include you:D LOL. And apple. NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS!:DDD and I shall vow that we shall maintain as friendssss. JENNY, VERY SORRY. STILL FRIENDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS?!:DD ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thank you (again) to everyone this year. I've thanked people in my class. Now I shall thank my closest friends EVERRRR. Dear Donkey: HEE HAW to you too! YAYZX. We have maintained best friends in different schools! Yay us! *pokes* LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU SOON. Dear Goldfish: You've been there to lend me an ear through this whole year. STILL BEST FRIENDS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Bloop! Dear random Pig: we've spent alot of time together. Our friendship has really stood the test of time. Zomg! 5 and a half years of being in different schools! AND STILL BEST FRIENDSS! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear friends: You've all been by my side this year. I don't care if you are still contemplating if I regard you as a friend or not, just understand that I feel DAMN GRATEFUL that you've all been there for me whenever I was down or needed someone there. THANKS. Dear 6A 07: What can I say? I MISS YOU GUYS AND GIRLS TONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Went to Wild Wilt Wet today. (ok, fine. back to the main point) Went with my cousin, dad, aunite and uncle. FUN! played everything. but my cousin lost his hanky -.- Conversation in car: Shawn: You climbed a mountain right? Mama said you didn't reach the top Me: YA. Did not. Shawn: Why not. It's not so hard what. Me: !!!!!!!!! You go try la. Shawn: I can climb ok. I climb the bookstore. -_- Bookstore equals to Big bookstore. Big bookstore is on the 2nd level near the market. THAT IS SO LAME. I swear when my cousin is older(he's only 8 now) I AM SO GONNA BRING HIM TO BK HILL. |
thedeceptionist
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt. |
partnersincrime
6A 07((: 1SY-08((: tisa((: Chelsia((: Joedi((: Rachel Ang((: SC SWIM((: mei lin((: Daryl((: Wei Lun((: Rae((: Rachel Goh((: Brenda((: Valerie yeo((: Christine((: Molly((: Andrea ((: Pearlyn((: Gwen((: Nut Teo((: Aisyah((: Izzah((: Rui((: Ken((: Wei Lin((: Jun Lei((: Kiran((: Vicky.T((: backtoyesterday
+ JENNY, i think that you suck. don't sit next to me... + Molly tagged me to do this quiz. Am bored x 123 so... + kinabalu + TRAINING is ungraded + SLACKKK + O_O + DEAR FRIENDS + influencedddd + DEAR ANCESTOR + broke ): wheni'mgone
+ June 2008 + July 2008 + August 2008 + September 2008 + October 2008 + November 2008 + December 2008 + January 2009 + February 2009 + March 2009 + April 2009 + May 2009 + June 2009 + July 2009 + August 2009 + September 2009 takeabow
An accidentality production Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D |
theventingmachine
|
||||

